<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Wednesday, June 03, 2009
And the confi gifts keep on coming. I got more sunflowers from Su Lin and Beatrice today. And a fake flower from Joyee (: Su Lin and Beatrice, being thoughtful, broke off more than half of the sunflower stalks cos apparently they were huge. My friends do funny things (: Anyway this brings the total number of sunflowers to 8! I wish I could build a sunflower field. Imagine the joy it'd bring! Sunflowers are the coolest, most awesomest thing ever :D (I haven't used this face for damn long)

Omg I'm reading my old posts and doing this at the same time and I found this:
Quiz question no. 54. what song do you want played at your funeral? a song dedicated to sunflowers. [daphne tay, i don't care, i still want sunflowers for my funeral, you better buy me sunflowers for my funeral, then i'll haunt someone to get purple orchids for yours]

SUNFLOWERS ARE THE LOVE, Y'ALL.

I'm being stupid and I need to get you out of my head.
6:40 PM;